Dock Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4
Dock Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4
Paiement sécurisé SSL via CM-CIC Paiement avec 3D Secure
Livraison rapide par Colissimo Suivi, UPS ou LettreSuivie
Retour possible sur accord préalable de RMA
Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock
Universal Thunderbolt 4 Docking Station with Four Thunderbolt 4 Ports and 8K Display Support
All the connections you expect from a Thunderbolt™ dock plus the Thunderbolt hub you've always wanted. With this extraordinary dock, a single cable connects your laptop to your digital world. Sonnet's Echo™ 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock – the universal docking station for today and tomorrow. Compatible with all Thunderbolt 4 computers, all M1 Macs, and all Thunderbolt 3 Macs; also compatible with late-model Thunderbolt 3 Windows computers (see Compatibility PDF ).
Thunderbolt Multiplied – Turn One Thunderbolt Port into Three
The Echo 11 Dock features four Thunderbolt 4 ports; one for connection to your computer, plus three to connect Thunderbolt peripheral devices directly and daisy chain up to a total of 5 additional devices. The Thunderbolt ports also support USB4 and USB 3 peripherals. For connected peripherals using bus power, the Dock’s Thunderbolt peripheral ports provide 15W per port, supporting even the most demanding bus-powered Thunderbolt and USB peripherals.
Thunderbolt Certified for Mac and Windows
The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock is certified for Apple® M1 and Thunderbolt 3 Macs with macOS ® 11 (Big Sur). The Echo 11 is also supports Thunderbolt 4 and late-model Thunderbolt 3 (see Compatibility PDF ) Windows® computers.
- One Cable Peripheral Connection
- Eleven Interfaces (Four Thunderbolt, Three USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type A, One USB 2.0 Type A [Charging], One RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, and One 3.5 mm Audio Ports; One SD 4.0 Card Slot)
- Three Thunderbolt 4 Ports for Peripherals (see Compatibility PDF to Identify Your Mac or Windows Thunderbolt Ports Functionality and Display Support)
- Powerful 10Gbps USB Type A Ports
- Support for 4K, 5K, 6K, and 8K @60Hz Displays
- Connect up to One 8K or Two 5K Monitors
- Many Display Interfaces Supported – Connect Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C Displays Directly; Supports HDMI, DP, or DVI Displays with a Thunderbolt 3 Compatible Adapter (Sold Separately)
- Charge Your Laptop – Provides Up to 90W
- USB 2.0 Charging Port on Front Panel
- Fast SD Card Slot
- Compatible with all Apple M1 Macs
- Compatible with all Thunderbolt 3 Intel® Macs
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 4 and Late-model Thunderbolt 3 Windows Computers (see Compatibility PDF )
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA
Connect up to One 8K or Two 5K Monitors
Depending on your computer’s video capability, the Echo 11 Dock supports through its Thunderbolt ports always one (always 4K, up to 5K, 6K, or 8K) monitor or two monitors (up to 5K); see Compatibility PDF . You can plug in Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C monitors directly, or, you may connect other display types (HDMI, DisplayPort, etc.) by using a Thunderbolt 3 compatible adapter (sold separately).
Earlier model Thunderbolt 3 Macs can connect one 5K display. Later model Thunderbolt 3 Macs can connect up to two 5K displays, or can connect the 6K Apple ® Pro Display XDR. Simply plug in a Thunderbolt 3 cable between any of the dock’s Thunderbolt ports and the display, no adapters necessary. Windows computers capable of supporting one, can even connect an 8k display!
Powerful 10Gbps USB ports
The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock features three USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type A ports on the back to support super fast USB NVMe SSDs at up to full speed. And unlike some other docks, the Echo 11 doesn’t skimp on power either—each port provides up to 7.5W, ensuring bus-powered devices will operate without fail.
Leave Your Charger In the Backpack
Connected to your portable computer with the included Thunderbolt 4 cable, the Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock provides up to 90W of power (Power Delivery), meaning it can power and charge your computer while connected, even when not in use, allowing you to leave your computer’s power adapter packed away.
Fast Wired Network Connection
The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock includes a Gigabit Ethernet port, perfect for connecting your broadband internet directly to your computer without another device competing for bandwidth on your WiFi setup. With the appropriate drivers already installed under macOS and Windows, setup is simple.
Handy Charging Port
The Echo 11 Dock includes a USB 2.0 charging port on the front capable of charging your iPhone ® , iPad ® , or other device.
Fast UHS-II SD 4.0 Card Reader
The included SD card slot is compatible with SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards, and supports 300 MB/s read speeds with UHS-II SDXC cards to quickly offload images and video.