- ¡En oferta!
eGFX Breakaway Box 650 + AMD Radeon Pro WX 9100 Bundle
Bundle eGFX Performance Breakaway Box 650 + AMD Radeon Pro WX 9100
Promotion limitée au 27 Juin : 1.685,00 Euros HT au lieu de 1.937,27 Euros HT !
Paiement sécurisé SSL via CM-CIC Paiement avec 3D Secure
Livraison rapide par Colissimo Suivi, UPS ou LettreSuivie
Retour possible sur accord préalable de RMA
Shown with additional eGFX Breakaway Box 650 and iMac Pro; sold separately
Transform your Thunderbolt 3 Equipped Mac Into a True Graphics Workstation!
Many pro video and 3D rendering applications rely on workstation graphics (GPU) cards to do the heavy lifting. Unfortunately, most of today’s Mac® computers are equipped only with integrated graphics or low-power discrete GPUs that may cause performance bottlenecks performing these tasks. Happily, for current MacBook Pro and iMac models there’s a simple path to greater performance—external GPUs (eGPUs). Through extensive engineering collaboration, a Radeon Pro WX 9100 installed in the Breakaway Box 650 eGPU chassis connects to the computer via a single cable, and works seamlessly with macOS®, with no need for manual driver installations or additional tweaking—it is a true plug-and-play professional graphics solution.
AMD Radeon Pro WX 9100 – The Ultimate GPU for Creators
AMD designed the Radeon Pro WX 9100 workstation graphics card for stability and longevity, using only the highest quality components available. With 16GB of HBM2 memory (2x that of the Vega 64), this card supports higher memory workflows in rendering applications than consumer cards, while its native 10-bit color support significantly strengthens color grading work. Plus, with six mini DisplayPort 1.4 outputs onboard, the WX 9100 offers greater display flexibility than gaming cards.
Why eGFX Breakaway Box 650?
Sonnet’s award-winning eGFX Breakaway Box 650 Thunderbolt™ 3 to GPU card expansion system was designed and qualified specifically for large, power-hungry graphics (GPU) cards. It is the only eGPU chassis recommended by Apple® and qualified by AMD to support the Radeon Pro WX 9100. It is also the coolest and quietest install-your-own-card eGFX box on the market, with a built-in, variable-speed, temperature-controlled fan that quietly and effectively cools the installed card. It also provides 87W Power Delivery to power and charge even a MacBook Pro 15-inch.
eGFX Breakaway Box 650 Bundle Key Features:
- Includes Video Card: AMD Radeon Pro WX 9100 16GB workstation graphics card
- Power Supply: 650 power supply (equivalent to 750W recommended system power)
- Power Connector: Two 8-pin (6+2 pin) power connectors
- Card Power Support: Supports up to 375W card that also requires up to an additional 100W of peak power
- Notebook Charging: Charging up to 87W
- Superior AMD Support - AMD backs the Radeon Pro WX 9100 with 24/7 enterprise-level support, and an up-to 10-year warranty: 3-year limited warranty + 7-year extended warranty with registration
All eGFX Breakaway Boxes Include:
- One x16 PCIe 3.0 slot with support for one full-length, full-height, double-width PCIe card
(occupied with a bundled graphics card in some editions)
- One Thunderbolt 3 port
- Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) interface – ensures full 2750 MBs/ of PCIe bandwidth is dedicated to the installed card (see product page Tech Note 2 for details on limitations)
- Quiet, temperature-controlled fan
- 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 cable
- Eco-friendly power features
- Thunderbolt certified
- 2-year warranty
- Mac with Thunderbolt 3 ports and macOS® 10.13.4+
- Details for official macOS 10.13.4 eGPU support can be found here
- Mac with a Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt port with an Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter and macOS 10.12.6+ (eGPUs not supported by Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt Macs)
- NVIDIA drivers do not currently support eGPUs
- Windows PC with a Thunderbolt 3 port
- GPU card use requires an eGFX-enabled Windows PC
- Windows 10 (64-bit Edition, Version 1709 or greater)